Expand my Community achievements bar.

Coffee Break on 8/29/23: Agile with Adobe Workfront Product Experts, Natalie Mitchell & Patrick Muir

Administrator

We are facing technical difficulties with commenting on the original post, please post your questions and comments HERE for the Workfront Community Coffee Break on Agile!

Adobe Workfront offers several tools to help you define agile workflows. The legacy agile planning tools include a backlog and a storyboard for Kanban or Scrum teams, and the Workfront boards feature offers simple yet flexible tools for team collaboration.

In this upcoming Coffee Break scheduled for August 29 from 8 am - 9 am PDT, join the Adobe Workfront Agile Product team for an exclusive opportunity to ask questions related to Agile features and functionality.  

This text-only event takes place here in the Workfront Experience League Community! Post your burning questions, hot tips, and key takeaways, and let’s chat about them! Our experts will be interacting live on this thread for that hour, but the conversation can always continue!  

Please note that this is a TEXT-ONLY event and there will be NO webinar link or video call with the experts. This also means that there will be no recording or sign-up page, thank you for your understanding! Be sure to check out our Experience League Events page for more conventional event formats!

For some guidance, here are some sample questions for the Workfront Agile Product Team:
  • Is there a way to show existing projects in a Boards view?
  • How do I pull in cards from existing projects? 
  • And how do I link the column progress to the tasks progress?
  • Can I import requests (issues) directly into a Board?

We also strongly recommend the following resources to get you up to speed with this topic:

Ground Rules and Guidelines:

• All content pertaining to this Coffee Break topic (Agile) will occur solely on this thread. There will be NO live webinar link or recorded video call.
  • If you CANNOT attend the live Coffee Break session due to an existing obligation, you can ask your questions in advance by replying to this event at the bottom of the page. Your question will be answered in the order that it was received.
  • Add your questions below by commenting on this thread:
  • Begin your question with one of our hosts' Community Usernames: @NatalieM27@PatrickMu1, @CynthiaBoon 
  • During the live session, be sure to refresh the Coffee Break page periodically to catch new questions and responses. You can respond at any time to:
    • Clarify your questions
    • Ask follow-up questions and provide additional details
    • View Questions posted by your Community peers and upvote or comment on replies that you find interesting
    • Discuss further with your Workfront Community peers 
  • To disable email notifications for this thread, click the Options menu on the top right and select "Unfollow the conversation." This will prevent notifications from being sent to your email every time there is a new reply to the thread or comment.
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

22 Replies

Employee

THANK YOU to everyone who joined in and asked questions on today's Agile Coffee Break!

Join us at future LIVE events (with video!) in September - be sure to check the Events page to sign up! 

Happy Trails! 

Level 5

@PatrickMu1I'm hoping I can still ask questions on this thread... We are very interested to know if Workfront plans to add the task number to the card on boards? The card view needs a link back to the project view. We'd like to see the task number from the project view appear on the card and be a link.

Thanks, Cathy