Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Journey Optimizer Community Lens 7th edition is out.
SOLVED

User opt out during a journey

Level 2

Hi!

I wonder if there is any chance for the users to opt out for a specific journey wich contains several steps. I mean, a contact enters a 3 emails/steps journey, that are going to be sent during a week. I wante to give the contacts the chance to opt out from the next steps.

I added a condition to check if the customer has booked so if he did, he will exit the journey. But also I wanted to give the chance to exit the journey but not opting out of all subscriptions.

Thanks

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@Joaquín Technically there's no way for customers to opt out of a journey. You will have to develop business rules to qualify customers entering/exiting journeys and build an audience around that similar to customers has booked should exit from the journey.

Thanks, Sathees

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@Joaquín Technically there's no way for customers to opt out of a journey. You will have to develop business rules to qualify customers entering/exiting journeys and build an audience around that similar to customers has booked should exit from the journey.

Thanks, Sathees