Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Journey Optimizer Community Lens 6th edition is out.
SOLVED

Target users that haven't opened an email in last 12 months

Level 1

Hi all!

I need to create a recurring journey that must be excuted daily that must target contacts that haven't opened an email in the last 12 months.

The thing is when creating the audience I don't know how to establish the conditions so that the audience only includes contacts who have not opened an email for 12 months on that day, in order that the journey runs daily and only target that users.

Should I use "within", "rolling range",....?

Thanks

Joaqun_0-1706542690854.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@Joaquín, You can setup this audience either using a rolling range or within criteria. The conditions you choose should be effective for the targets you’re trying to reach. Here is the code view of the audience that you setup provides more clarity:

CHAIN(xEvent, timestamp, [C0: WHAT(_experience.customerJourneyManagement.messageInteraction.interactionType notIn ["open"]) WHEN(<= 365 days before today)])

Thanks, Sathees

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@Joaquín, You can setup this audience either using a rolling range or within criteria. The conditions you choose should be effective for the targets you’re trying to reach. Here is the code view of the audience that you setup provides more clarity:

CHAIN(xEvent, timestamp, [C0: WHAT(_experience.customerJourneyManagement.messageInteraction.interactionType notIn ["open"]) WHEN(<= 365 days before today)])

Thanks, Sathees

Level 1

Hi Sathees,

Thanks for your reply.

How could I set this in the segment builder view?

Thanks

Kind Regards

Community Advisor

@Joaquín, You can see the code view on the right side audience setup.

audiencecodeview.jpg

Thanks, Sathees

Level 1

Hi Sathees,

Thanks for the information. I have doubts if I use the "within" option, it will select all the contacts from today until 365 days before and when executing the journey each day they will all receive the same campaign

Thanks

Regards

Community Advisor

@Joaquín There are two ways to exclude them if they have received this campaign message.

• Setup separate audience that will pull everyone who received this campaign message (Use field from, XDM ExperienceEvent -> Experience->  Customer Journey Management  -> Message Execution -> Message ID) and add that as an exclusion audience within the above target audience that you have setup.
  • Directly add an exclusion rule within the above target audience. Like below,SatheeskannaK_0-1706727922295.png

Thanks, Sathees

Level 1

Hi! 

Perfect. Thanks for the explanation.

I'll try it that way

Kind Regards