Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

SMS Custom Action

Level 2

Hello All,

I have a journey which will send SMS to users based on some conditions. As part of my audience evaluation, I need to know whether the user has received SMS from this same journey within last 2 months. If yes, we need to exclude such users from the audience segment,  else the SMS should be triggered to the users. SMS is implemented using custom action. 

Is there any possible way to implement this ?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

You need to ingest the contact history / sending logs for the sms execution back into AEP and use the corresponding data in the audience builder to check if the profile received an SMS from the respective journey in the last 2 months

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

You need to ingest the contact history / sending logs for the sms execution back into AEP and use the corresponding data in the audience builder to check if the profile received an SMS from the respective journey in the last 2 months

Community Advisor

@d_G_n111 Load the delivery logs in AEP from the 3rd party system which is responsible for SMS delivery. Using computed attributes/query service aggregate the data according to the requirement and update profile with an attribute which can be used in journey to recognize whether user was already targeted or not.

Administrator

Hi @d_G_n111,

Were you able to resolve this query with the help of the given solutions or do you still need more help here? Do let us know. In case the given solutions were helpful, then kindly choose the one that helped you the most as the 'Correct Reply'.
Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa