Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Journey Optimizer Community Lens 6th edition is out.
SOLVED

How to Use Non-Enabled Profile Data as an Audience in Journeys

Level 1

We'd like to know how to use data in journeys when we manually upload it to a Dataset without enabling the profile. For example, we upload data like the following using manual uploads and do not enable the profile. As per our understanding, this data won't be updated in the Profile. Therefore, we would like to understand how we can use ABC as an audience and send an email to them within journeys.

NameEmail
ABCabc@gmail.com

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@elisallin if email id is not part of profile, it is not possible to send email with in journeys.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@elisallin if email id is not part of profile, it is not possible to send email with in journeys.

Level 1

Hi @Anuhya-Y ,

If it's necessary to enable the profile in a journey to send emails, is there a way to send two messages to the same customer within the same journey?

For instance, we've identified that abc@gmail.com has earned two awards this month, a first prize and a second prize. I would like to send distinct notifications for each award within the same journey. Could you please advise on how to accomplish this?

Community Advisor

@elisallin it is possible to send two messages to the same customer within the same journey . PFA screenshot. I have done using condition activity to qualify and send email delivery. Please modify journey according to the business use case.Screenshot 2023-09-25 145655.png