Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Journey Optimizer Community Lens 6th edition is out.
SOLVED

How Control Groups and Data Extractions managed in Adobe Journey Optimizer?

Level 2

Hi, Is there way, we can preview the journey data on the transitions, and How Control groups and Data extraction managed in AJO?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @navalksi , 

As I see, data between different activities in journey workspace is passed by a JSON payload, but i am not sure. I think you can not view it. I did not find any documentation or options in AJO that allow how to view and analyze it. 

You can use the reports to analyze the data on Journey, Email and Push message level. 

Monitor message execution | Adobe Journey Optimizer

To control the access for different groups and data extraction then you can use the access management.

User management overview | Adobe Journey Optimizer

There are out of box profile access are available or if you need you can creates your one.

Built-in product profiles | Adobe Journey Optimizer

It is not clear for me what is the exact meaning of your point "Data extraction management". 

But if you are referring to export the data from AJO to other application, normally it is manged by Destination capability in AEP.

Destinations catalog overview | Adobe Experience Platform

There you can mange the data extraction from AEP to other applications. 

Thanks. 

Parvesh.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @navalksi , 

As I see, data between different activities in journey workspace is passed by a JSON payload, but i am not sure. I think you can not view it. I did not find any documentation or options in AJO that allow how to view and analyze it. 

You can use the reports to analyze the data on Journey, Email and Push message level. 

Monitor message execution | Adobe Journey Optimizer

To control the access for different groups and data extraction then you can use the access management.

User management overview | Adobe Journey Optimizer

There are out of box profile access are available or if you need you can creates your one.

Built-in product profiles | Adobe Journey Optimizer

It is not clear for me what is the exact meaning of your point "Data extraction management". 

But if you are referring to export the data from AJO to other application, normally it is manged by Destination capability in AEP.

Destinations catalog overview | Adobe Experience Platform

There you can mange the data extraction from AEP to other applications. 

Thanks. 

Parvesh.

Level 2

At the moment, there is no Out of the box "Control Group" functionality present in AJO. You can create a new Experience event schema (profile enabled) & insert the data using custom action. Use the condition activity to split audience & send this data to custom action 

The tool lacks the capability to see any logs for the Published journeys. we can see some logs only at the time of Test mode. There is no way to see "display target" like option which is present in Adobe Campaign.

Data extraction can be managed only via Destinations in AEP. You can only export profile-enabled data only