Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the Community Q&A Coffee Break on May 2nd at 8 am PT with Adobe Journey Optimizer experts Robert Calangiu, Brent Kostak & Sandra Hausmann.
SOLVED

Caching in AJO

Level 2

Hey all,

We are using a custom action in a journey, which hits a proxy api to generate a token and inject it as an authentication header for subsequent calls. We are setting the cacheDuration in the authentication payload to 1 hour so that the token in response gets stored in the cache and it is good for an hour for the next call to the API. Is there any way that we can test the caching or the fact that the token generated is being used for the next calls for an hour and then a new token is generated?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Not on the AJO side, this needs to be monitored on the customer side to understand how frequently the authentication end point is being hit.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Community Advisor

@NeeharikaSh, I would suggest trying this approach in Postman and testing it out.

Thanks, Sathees

Level 2

Is there any way we can check the same in the AJO Platform itself?

Correct answer by
Employee

Not on the AJO side, this needs to be monitored on the customer side to understand how frequently the authentication end point is being hit.

Employee

I believe customer should be having a monitoring tool (say, for ex:- Prometheus / Grafana / Datadog etc.,) which their IT team should help assist with.