Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Journey Optimizer Community Lens 6th edition is out.
SOLVED

AJO - Latency in Offer Display

Level 2

There seems to be a latency of about 10-15 minutes for a offer to display - in my use case, I have capping set to 1. Once the offer with the highest priority is displayed, it is being capped at 1 as expected, but it takes about 10-15 minutes for the offer with the next priority to be displayed. Anyone else experiencing this issue? Tried with both Edge and Batch audience segments/AEP Web SDK is applied on the website.

#AJO

#Offers

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

We have verified all the above items. We are pursuing the issue with Adobe Support. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Employee Advisor

@acdbm ,

The issue you're experiencing with a delay of 10-15 minutes for the next-priority offer to display may be due to various factors related to your specific setup and the tools you're using. Here are a few things you could check or consider:

1. *Cache and CDN*: Some delay could be related to caching mechanisms or Content Delivery Networks (CDNs) that are in place. Cached content might take some time to expire or be updated.

2. *Configuration*: Review your offer display configuration, including the rules and conditions set for your offers. Ensure that there are no unintended delays introduced by your settings.

3. *Network Latency*: Network latency can sometimes cause delays in delivering content. Ensure your network infrastructure is optimized for quick delivery.

4. *Audience Segments*: Ensure that your audience segments are correctly defined and updated in a timely manner.

5. *AEP Web SDK*: Verify that the Adobe Experience Platform Web SDK is properly integrated and configured. Any issues with this SDK could impact how offers are delivered.

Correct answer by
Level 2

We have verified all the above items. We are pursuing the issue with Adobe Support.