Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the Adobe Journey Optimizer Community Q&A Coffee Break on 4th September at 8 am PT with Journey Optimizer experts Aaron Forest, Justin Grover, Keara Fausett and Sandra Hausmann.

AJO Business Rules

Level 1

Is there a way to see how frequently a rule has filtered profiles? For example, I have a rule that caps 3 push notifications per week. But how many are being held back or dropped due to this rule?

Additionally, can I bypass the business rule for a journey that is high priority?

3 Replies

Community Advisor

@Mikey007 Take a look at this documentation to get counts of excluded profiles. As far as to get know who got excluded you will have to write a query to get the information. Additionally, you can't bypass the business rule for certain journeys rather you should consider setup/updating a frequency rule based on the business needs.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/tools/ajo-schemas/schema-dictionary.html?lang=en#_blank

Thanks, Sathees

Community Advisor

@Mikey007 

You can have the count at a delivery level in reports by checking the excluded reasons, check for ExcludedForControlRules.

You can also build a count in the audience using frequency map as a filtering criteria.

DavidKangni_0-1721168168964.png

DavidKangni_1-1721168218948.png

Thanks,

David

David Kangni

Administrator

Hi @Mikey007,

Were you able to resolve this query with the help of the given solutions or do you still need more help here? Do let us know. In case the given solutions were helpful, then kindly choose the one that helped you the most as the 'Correct Reply'.
Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa