Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

Using Adobe Analytics as data source for Target recommendations - entity.id match

Community Advisor

hi there, when setting up a recommendation with for example algorithm "viewed this, viewed that", and selecting Adobe Analytics report suite as data source, the entity.id passed in mbox parameters need to match product id passed by Adobe Launch to AA in the prodView event?  

I cant seem to find a good answer on how the stitching works when using AA as source and not mbox data

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

This document might help https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/target/using/recommendations/criteria/use-adobe-analytics-wi...

Seems like you need to set up the products variable into Adobe Analytics.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

This document might help https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/target/using/recommendations/criteria/use-adobe-analytics-wi...

Seems like you need to set up the products variable into Adobe Analytics.

Community Advisor

hi @Eric_Vidana , thanks for that, I see there needs to be a mapping but i cant seem to find a description of what values are available to input in "feed.xxxxx " input field. I wonder if this is supposed to be prepopulated and there is a step needed to be done before this, in terms of setting up some kind of integration.Maybe there´s a description of this feed that i am missing when i search around in the documentation?

I get this error when trying to save the feed: 

{"error.dev.message":"Unable to validate POST Error in accessing content repository.","error.message":"Unable to validate POST Error in accessing content repository.","error.status":"400"}

Administrator

Hi @Sebastiane_Edberg_ and @Eric_Vidana, hope you both are doing well! @Sebastiane_Edberg_, I see it's been a while since you posted this question - were you eventually able to resolve the issue? If so, please feel free to share any learnings or suggestions here and/ or feel free to mark @Eric_Vidana 's answer as "Correct"  Thank you both so much for your amazing contributions to the Target Community!!