Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

AEM Experience Fragments Sync Error when publishing Target Activity

Level 2

I am able to create an AEM Experience Fragment and Export to Target successfully. I can see the XF as an Offer in Target and also able to replace activity content with the EF. Works fine in the VEC but when save the activity I get the following error 

Sync Error - Your updates did not get published to Adobe's delivery network. If the problem persists, please contact Adobe Client Care.

I've removed the Experience fragment and the Activity works fine, but the same error appears when replacing content with an AEM EF. It would be great to understand why Target will not publish. I cannot find any Fixes in the documentation or across the community.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

recommend to check couple of options

1. check the author and publish server that has been configured for Experience fragment and is reachable by test & target

- make sure experience fragment content published from AEM and available through desired publish server

2. check if the experience fragment content in Content Pan on VEC shows the correct output (HTML) for experience fragment content you selected

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 9

recommend to check couple of options

1. check the author and publish server that has been configured for Experience fragment and is reachable by test & target

- make sure experience fragment content published from AEM and available through desired publish server

2. check if the experience fragment content in Content Pan on VEC shows the correct output (HTML) for experience fragment content you selected

Level 2

I don't think it is a publish issue because we are able to see the AEM XF in Target and use it in the VEC.

The HTML in Target is the same as AEM but without the head and body elements (this is expected). I've taken the HTML which is generated in Target from the XF and copied into a new Target HTML Offer, When putting the offer into an Activity it works fine, this to me would indicate that the HTML is working as expected.

Level 1

Were you able to find what was causing the problem? I am facing the same issue at the moment.

Administrator

Hi @wesleybrett1 and @robyea ! It's been a while since you last posted this Question - wondering if you were able to find a resolution? Hoping @Pawan-Gupta 's pointers were helpful! Please feel free to update the thread if you have any updates to share or follow-up questions

In the meantime, if either of you are both still using AEM with Adobe Target and are interested in being involved in a Content Fragments beta, please feel free to reach out to me directly!