Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Adobe Target Audience Library

Level 2

Hi Team,

We have got Shared Audience and A4T provisions Enabled  from Adobe Client Care.And I am able to see the Segments (that I have created in AAM ) under Target Audience Library.Now I would like to list only specific segments from AAM to be shown under AT Audience Library.

1). Can you please update me that Is there any way/option that will enable us to select specific segments to show up under Target Audience Library?.

Thanks,

Sundhara Vadivu M.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Sundhara,

Once your account has been setup for Shared audiences all of your AAM segments should be available in Target. There is no need to mark them to go to Target from AAM. In Analtyics however, you do have to mark individual segments you want to make avaialbe in the marketing cloud. These are marked in the segement setup/edit screen within Analyics.

Ryan

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Administrator

Hi Sundhara,

Thanks for your question! You might find the following thread from the Adobe Audience Manager forum to be helpful:

Audience Segments from AAM to Adobe Target, AMO and Adobe Campaign.

Hope this is helpful! Feel free to reach out if you still have questions!

Warmly,

Amelia

Level 2

Hi Amelia,   

As I mentioned earlier We have got Shared Audience and A4T provisions Enabled from Adobe Client Care for our company's adobe account. And I am able to see all the Segments (that I have created in AAM ) under Target Audience Library.

1). Can you please update me that Is there any way/option that will enable us to select specific segments in AAM to show up under Target Audience Library?.

Thanks,

Sundhara Vadivu M

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Sundhara,

Once your account has been setup for Shared audiences all of your AAM segments should be available in Target. There is no need to mark them to go to Target from AAM. In Analtyics however, you do have to mark individual segments you want to make avaialbe in the marketing cloud. These are marked in the segement setup/edit screen within Analyics.

Ryan

Level 3
Sundhara, I've had the same question as we have thousands of segments with strict naming conventions that make it hard for our teams to always find what they need. I was told that you couldn't restrict to only show certain segments in Target. Let me know if you found a solution.