Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Workspace not available

Level 1

When I go to http://<server>:<port>/workspace I get a 404 error. I think something has gone wrong with my LiveCycle installation. Can I manually install the workspace component? Or is there a service that is required to be installed for Workspace since I only installed Forms, PDFGenerator and Content Services?

Regards, Jurgen

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Based on the original message you did not install Process Management.  If you want Workspace you need to install and deploy Process Management.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 10

Make sure the adobe-workspace-client.ear is deployed on your application server. It should have been deployed automatically, so something might have gone wrong with the installation.

Jasmin

Level 1

The EAR file indeed wasn't deployed. I tried copying it to the deploy folder of the jboss server and now the login screen does show on the workspace address. However, I cannot fill in a username/password because the fields are locked in some way. Do you know how to resolve this, does the ear require some configuration perhaps?

Level 1

After a server restart I now get the workspace login error 'A communication error occurred during the operation: null'. I also cannot assign the workspace user role in the administration UI

Level 10

So it looks like some other component didn't install properly.

I would suggest to re-install.

Sorry.

Jasmin

Correct answer by
Level 3

Based on the original message you did not install Process Management.  If you want Workspace you need to install and deploy Process Management.