Expand my Community achievements bar.

Don’t miss the AEM Skill Exchange in SF on Nov 14—hear from industry leaders, learn best practices, and enhance your AEM strategy with practical tips.
SOLVED

Workspace not available

Level 1

When I go to http://<server>:<port>/workspace I get a 404 error. I think something has gone wrong with my LiveCycle installation. Can I manually install the workspace component? Or is there a service that is required to be installed for Workspace since I only installed Forms, PDFGenerator and Content Services?

Regards, Jurgen

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Based on the original message you did not install Process Management.  If you want Workspace you need to install and deploy Process Management.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 10

Make sure the adobe-workspace-client.ear is deployed on your application server. It should have been deployed automatically, so something might have gone wrong with the installation.

Jasmin

Level 1

The EAR file indeed wasn't deployed. I tried copying it to the deploy folder of the jboss server and now the login screen does show on the workspace address. However, I cannot fill in a username/password because the fields are locked in some way. Do you know how to resolve this, does the ear require some configuration perhaps?

Level 1

After a server restart I now get the workspace login error 'A communication error occurred during the operation: null'. I also cannot assign the workspace user role in the administration UI

Level 10

So it looks like some other component didn't install properly.

I would suggest to re-install.

Sorry.

Jasmin

Correct answer by
Level 3

Based on the original message you did not install Process Management.  If you want Workspace you need to install and deploy Process Management.