Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Monthly quota not resetting at end of month in Developer account + couple of UX requests

Level 3

Hello,

I noticed my monthly free quota did not reset from September to August please see screenshot.LCCS Developer Portal.png

Few more requests

• It is kind of hard to read the dark grey text on grey background, a bit more contrast would be welcome.
  • If the calc would be broken down per the three components would be welcome as well  eg:
    • Live stream bandwidth :  1 GB     x    .045$  =  .045$
    • User Minutes : 30123123 minutes x 0.01$ = 1$
  • (the numbers are fictional I did not check them)
1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi,

Free quota is reset when you use your account for the first time in the new month.  If that is not working for you, please provide your account name so that we can investigate.

Thanks, we'll consider your suggestions for a future release.

-Jamie

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi,

Free quota is reset when you use your account for the first time in the new month.  If that is not working for you, please provide your account name so that we can investigate.

Thanks, we'll consider your suggestions for a future release.

-Jamie

Level 3

Thanks Jamie, I just checked again, and it reset now to 0.

As you can see on the screenshot though there was some kind of delay, as I already accumulated some usage stats in September when it was still showing the August stats.

Former Community Member

Hi Mickey,

I've entered your feature requests into our bugbase:

#2964031: Breakdown of cost when showing usage would be nice

#2964037: Dark gray font is hard to read on a gray background

As Jamie pointed out, those will be considered for a future release (no promises - but we will review them along with other bugs under consideration).

Thanks for the post!

Julien

LCCS Quality Engineering