Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

LCCS logs

Level 2

Sir Raff and Sir Arun,

As per my voicemails, we humbly seek your assistance in securing LCCS logs for our shows so as to help identify the cause of LCCS room crashes from 2-3 weeks ago and to prevent/resolve future crashes. If you could assist us in this quest, your help would be greatly appreciated.

Best,

Josh

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Yes, sorry, we are not ignoring you

Send me room URLs and dates for when you had the problems and I'll try to get something for you (but it may take a while since I'll have to go through full cluster logs to figure out where your rooms where runnings).

If you have any client log related to the problem send those over too. They'll probably help to quickly identify the servers involved.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Yes, sorry, we are not ignoring you

Send me room URLs and dates for when you had the problems and I'll try to get something for you (but it may take a while since I'll have to go through full cluster logs to figure out where your rooms where runnings).

If you have any client log related to the problem send those over too. They'll probably help to quickly identify the servers involved.

Level 2

We'll also be doing a show tomorrow at 7p PST if y'all are available. PM me if you are free to chat by phone, too