Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Is this possible with Tables

Level 6

Hello,

I have a table which consists of a drop down list.  Depending on my choice, I need another drop down list to appear until it is chosen and then my choice from that list be entered into the table. At first, I created the other drop down lists within the table and then tried to hide them but I cannot figure out how to hide drop down lists. Is there way to accomplish this?  I attached a snip of my table to help. The highlighted ones are the ones I want hidden unless it's chosen in the "Type" section.

1806133_pastedImage_0.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi, the xfa.host.resetData() method will reset your values, you just need to generate a comma separated list to pass into the method.

So something like;

xfa.host.resetData([TextField1.somExpression, TextField2.somExpression].join())

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 6

Ok, I figured out a way to fix my issue but now I need to add a button which will reset the information within a specific table/record, not all tables/records recreated. I cannot locate any information or script that clears information within a specific record/table if you have multiple tables/records.

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi, the xfa.host.resetData() method will reset your values, you just need to generate a comma separated list to pass into the method.

So something like;

xfa.host.resetData([TextField1.somExpression, TextField2.somExpression].join())