Expand my Community achievements bar.

Don’t miss the AEM Skill Exchange in SF on Nov 14—hear from industry leaders, learn best practices, and enhance your AEM strategy with practical tips.
SOLVED

Conditional Page Break after Subform

Level 2

I have two subforms. i  have show and hide subform accoriding to some condition.

Layout should be based on condition as below. lets assume x is a condition

1.  x is true then show the subform1 and subform2 should show start from second page.

2. x is false then hide the subform1 and subform2 should show on first page.

so requirement is  if x is true then i need compulsory page break after subform1.

Please suggest.

Thanks in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Ok, given you subforms are childs of a body page or subform named "Page", you can add this JavaScript into the contidional break dialog of subform2.

// If this subform is not the first visible under "Page", create a page break.
Page.resolveNodes('#subform.[$.presence eq "visible"]').item(0).name !== this.name

radzmar_0-1586357252257.png

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Ok, given you subforms are childs of a body page or subform named "Page", you can add this JavaScript into the contidional break dialog of subform2.

// If this subform is not the first visible under "Page", create a page break.
Page.resolveNodes('#subform.[$.presence eq "visible"]').item(0).name !== this.name

radzmar_0-1586357252257.png

Hope this helps!

Level 2

I am unable to get this I have below scenario 

abc.PNGabc1.PNG

under condition ----   Page.resolveNodes('#subform.[$.presence eq "visible"]').item(0).name !== this.name

Am I doing something wrong please help me.

Thanks in advance

Level 2

I have tried with below also but unable to get page break before second subform "content2"

abc.PNGabc1.PNG

Level 10

Change the scriping language to JavaScript.

radzmar_0-1589194985119.png

Level 1
Hi Punit, can you please share more details . i am having the same requirement but it's not woking after adding script as mentioned. For ex. i am having x and y internal table .if y internal table is having data then i need to print y internal table on new page . if x internal table is not having any data then y internal table data will be print on first page. can you please share the solution with screen shot. Thanks in advance.