Expand my Community achievements bar.

Don’t miss the AEM Skill Exchange in SF on Nov 14—hear from industry leaders, learn best practices, and enhance your AEM strategy with practical tips.
SOLVED

Is this possible with Tables

Level 6

Hello,

I have a table which consists of a drop down list.  Depending on my choice, I need another drop down list to appear until it is chosen and then my choice from that list be entered into the table. At first, I created the other drop down lists within the table and then tried to hide them but I cannot figure out how to hide drop down lists. Is there way to accomplish this?  I attached a snip of my table to help. The highlighted ones are the ones I want hidden unless it's chosen in the "Type" section.

1806133_pastedImage_0.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi, the xfa.host.resetData() method will reset your values, you just need to generate a comma separated list to pass into the method.

So something like;

xfa.host.resetData([TextField1.somExpression, TextField2.somExpression].join())

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 6

Ok, I figured out a way to fix my issue but now I need to add a button which will reset the information within a specific table/record, not all tables/records recreated. I cannot locate any information or script that clears information within a specific record/table if you have multiple tables/records.

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi, the xfa.host.resetData() method will reset your values, you just need to generate a comma separated list to pass into the method.

So something like;

xfa.host.resetData([TextField1.somExpression, TextField2.somExpression].join())