Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Adobe Reader Extension Server Installation

Former Community Member

Hi Everybody

I want to know about the installation of Adobe Reader Extension Server. I have Adobe LiveCycle ES2 service pack installed into my machine. Now, i want to install Adobe Reader Extension ES3 into my machine.

I want to know, will it be work with my machine? Will Reader Extension ES3  be compatible with LiveCycle ES2 service pack?  Is there any way to use Reader Extension as trial version?

Please help me in this regard.

Thank you

Manjeet

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

Hi Everybody

I got the solutions. You can use the reader extension server as a trial version.

The Adobe LiveCycle Reader Extension ES3 is fully comatible with the Adobe LiveCycle ES2 service pack.

Best of Luck, Developers.

Regards,

Manjeet

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Former Community Member

Hi Everybody

I got the solutions. You can use the reader extension server as a trial version.

The Adobe LiveCycle Reader Extension ES3 is fully comatible with the Adobe LiveCycle ES2 service pack.

Best of Luck, Developers.

Regards,

Manjeet

Level 8

This thread is very confusing to me.  If you have ES2 with and a service pack installed you can upgrade to ES3 without issue.  The trial version and purchased version of the software are identical from a technology perspective the difference is in the EULA where the trial is legal for 30 days.

Former Community Member

Hi

This is for those who want to check that the after the installing of Reader Extension Server. Really it will work or not. So, before going to purchase, we should check that any service provided by any company can do the required task or not. that's why maximum number of companies providing this trial software kind of things. If i/we will get the satisfaction then easily anyone can upgrade these things and from the developer side we have to findout the solutions quick and tell to the our client's that it can be done or not. So, in less time it is best to use the trial version and use it and later you can upgrade and buy the software. This is my point of view.

Regards,

Manjeet

The following has evaluated to null or missing: ==> liqladmin("SELECT id, value FROM metrics WHERE id = 'net_accepted_solutions' and user.id = '${acceptedAnswer.author.id}'").data.items [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 41] ---- Tip: It's the step after the last dot that caused this error, not those before it. ---- Tip: If the failing expression is known to be legally refer to something that's sometimes null or missing, either specify a default value like myOptionalVar!myDefault, or use <#if myOptionalVar??>when-present<#else>when-missing. (These only cover the last step of the expression; to cover the whole expression, use parenthesis: (myOptionalVar.foo)!myDefault, (myOptionalVar.foo)?? ---- ---- FTL stack trace ("~" means nesting-related): - Failed at: #assign answerAuthorNetSolutions = li... [in template "analytics-container" at line 83, column 5] ----