Expand my Community achievements bar.

July 31st AEM Gems Webinar: Elevate your AEM development to master the integration of private GitHub repositories within AEM Cloud Manager.
SOLVED

QUICK LAUNCH THE FORM ON THE BROWSER check box..i did not see it?

Level 8

Hello,

Few months back, for some reason, when am trying to open i developed adobe interactive form....i used to get a error message in a popup (Sorry, i forgot that error message description), then, when i checked in the google(i guess, adobe forums), some one suggested to uncheck the QUICK LAUNCH THE FORM IN BROWSER option at form level, so, i did it, worked fine.error disappeared, well

Now, i want to use(check) that QUICK LAUNCH again for the same form, but, i could not find that check box on the menu of form's PEOPERTIES option, pls. let me know where can i see this QUICK LAUNCH THE FORM ON THE BROWSER?

Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Yes, that is correct. The users would have control over this from their preferences. I don't think you can access it via script.

Niall

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 10

Hi,

I believe you are referring to a setting in the Acrobat/Reader preferences and not in LC Designer. Otherwise it is part of the full LiveCycle Enterprise Suite.

Niall

Level 8

Thank you.

Yup, i guess, you are correct, its

Reader -> Menu -> Edit -> Preferencees -> Internet -> ALLOW FAST WEB VIEW

Than you, so, users has to do this setting in their local machines?

Correct answer by
Level 10

Yes, that is correct. The users would have control over this from their preferences. I don't think you can access it via script.

Niall