Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Problem with dynamic table footer

Level 4
Hi,

I have a form with a dynamic table on it. This table also needs a dynamic footer witch gets filled with xml data. Now this footer again needs to exist out of three tables because there are three collections that need to be displayed in this footer.

I have tried this, a table with a footer, in this footer a table with three rows and each row again contains a table for each of the collections that need to be shown.

The problem that I have is that the content is not shown properly. If my main table spans over multiple pages the footer needs to be shown on every page.

(it has to be max 10 rows of the main table and then the footer witch contains a legend for the data shown in the main table). This happens, but only on the last page the data for the footer is being displayed. On the previous pages the footer is displayed without data.

I also tried doing this in a different way, I placed the table that was in the footer on the Main page and adjusted the contend area so that there can fit 10 rows of the main table on it. When I do it this way, the footer is shown correctly on the first page, but on de next pages there is no data in the footer.

Does anybody have an idea how to fix this?

Thanks in advance,
1 Reply

Level 4
Hi,

I have been able to solve a part of the problem. I opened the form in Designer ES and saved it as 8.1 compatible. When I now open the document in Reader 8.1 the footers are shown perfectly.

Is there a way to achieve the same in Reader 7.05 -> 8.0?

And with the use of Designer 7.1?