Expand my Community achievements bar.

Problems Installing PDF Generator Elements 7.2

Former Community Member
Hi,

I'm having some troubles with the PDFGenerator installation. I've used the "turn key" installation with JBoss and even though I installed PDFGenerator with the same login credentials of the user who installed Microsoft Office 2003,when running the Configuration Manager I get the following error:

LCMerror 9007:

Failed to start turnkey service JBoss for Adobe LiveCycle

If I continue with the "Next" button and try to initialize the database

I get the following error:

LCMerrorr:3005

Bootstrapping of product(s)could not be completed succesfully.Could not connect to bootstrap application.Port may be invalid..

(I'm installing PDF Generator on Windows Server 2003 Enterprise Edition with SP2 en-us locale and the J2SDK version 1.4.2_04 included in the turnkey installation )

Have anyone faced the same problems?

Any suggestion would be appreciated..

Thanks
3 Replies

Level 4
Check the 2 log file in C:\Adobe\LiveCycle\jboss\server\all\log and see if there are any useful messages. Maybe something is already using the port JBoss needs or something...

Former Community Member
Thanks,but we solved it..JBoss ,running as a service on Windows 2003 server, tried to log on (with the credentials of the one that installed Office) but the service didn't have the right to do it..So it failed to start..If you change the rights for services from secpol.msc everything goes well..

Katerina