Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Real-time Customer Data Platform B2B Edition without Source Connectors

Community Advisor

Dear Everyone,

We are trying to ingest data for B2B Schemas related to Account and Person. Have uploaded the sample files through CSV mapping but profiles are not processed. Videos related to these are focused only on the source connected to Marketo and are unable to find any in-depth documentation to upload the data using CSV for some use cases.

Did anyone try this method? If yes, try to route us to relevant documentation or give us some idea related to the ask.

PS: Guess I am making mistakes on accountKey.sourceKey and b2b.personKey.sourceKey of the schemas B2B Account and B2B Person respectively, but not sure. These fields are mandatory when I map CSV to Schema.

CC: @dwright @yuhuisg adobechat 

Thank You, Pratheep Arun Raj B (Arun) | NextRow DigitalTerryn Winter Analytics

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dear Everyone,

I have figured out the issue related to the profiles upload. Though I enabled the dataset for profile during the dataset creation, once the CSV is uploaded, the dataset profile toggle is turning-off automatically. After enabling the same again, when i upload the second batch it worked fine without issues. Schemas with relationships are also working as expected.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Dear Everyone,

I have figured out the issue related to the profiles upload. Though I enabled the dataset for profile during the dataset creation, once the CSV is uploaded, the dataset profile toggle is turning-off automatically. After enabling the same again, when i upload the second batch it worked fine without issues. Schemas with relationships are also working as expected.