Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

INGEST-1211-400 Error

Community Advisor

INGEST-1211-400 Error 

Desc: Parsing errors occured when converting ot validating the data. Enable error diagnostics and ingest data again to preview or download  an error log.

How to enable error disgnostics? Pls guide me with steps.

Thanks

UMa

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Finally able to upload the JSON files to AEP.

Thank You,

Uma

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Community Advisor

Thank you. I was referring to that doc, however, in the UI it seems to not be working as expected. I am using the API to accomplish this. 

Thnak You,

Uma

Community Advisor

Hi @Umamaheswari_Yakkala 

There might be multiple reason to end up with parsing error over the ingestion and AEP doesn't provide you exact reason sometime even though if you enable error diagnostic. I have noticed the below scenario would help us to fix the issue. if not, I would request you to enable the partial ingestion with some specific threshold and ingest the data.

1. Make sure respective column has been selected over the target attribute at the time of data mapping.
  2. All the values that are being ingested should align with the data type. I.e., Integer data type should contain respective value, not any related to decimal.
  3. Make sure primary identifier column must have the value.

Community Advisor

Hi Jaya,

Thank you for sharing experiences.

Following the same procedure, but still experiencing similar issues.I am planning to upload one row and see how it goes.

Thank you

Uma

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Finally able to upload the JSON files to AEP.

Thank You,

Uma

Level 2

Can some one please post the sample schema and JSON. We are also getting same error while uploading the JSON

Community Advisor

{"_nameofAEP":{"attribute1":"attributeValue","Attribute2":"AttributeValue"}}

JSON will be looking like this. Pls include all rows whatever you have DS.

Thank You,

Uma