Expand my Community achievements bar.

Check out the 3rd Edition of the AEP Community Lens for all the latest releases, resources, and Community updates

Segment data not sending to ACS SFTP destination - even though segment profile count is > 0

Level 2

Hi there,

I have a test segment with 2 profiles realized in it. Currently, the source of the profiles are only from XDMIndividualProfile (offline data), as we are still working through the data implementation for XDMExperienceEvents (online data). I tried activating the segment to the ACS SFTP destination, but the dataflow result says, 0 profiles received, 0 failed, 0 excluded. 

I ensured that the attributes I chosen to send are populated and have some certain values, I especially included the primary identity in there. Is it because I don't have XDMExperienceEvents data that the profiles are not complete so I cannot activate the profiles to the destination?

Thanks,

Alan

3 Replies

Community Advisor

@akwankl It's not mandate to have exp events for profiles to work, when you created the segment did it show any count of profile ? 

Also the segment you created were batch? if yes they will take 24hrs to get realised. 

Level 2

Hi @Anil_Umachigi , yes when I created it showed 2 counts (small count as it was a test segment). 

The segment is a batch, but I created a segment job request with the API before activating it, and I used the entity service api to ensure the profiles was in the segment too.

Community Advisor

@akwankl right ok, did those 2 segments count show when you were sharing the segment with destination?