Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session

AEM Assets 6.4 - Export DAM assets to Filesystem

Level 4

Hello Everyone, I am trying to export the assets in DAM to filesystem.

I have a requirement where these assets (binary files) have to be shared to another system(Non-AEM)

As Adobe didn't have any useful information around this, I followed the steps mentioned here:

Adobe CQ/Adobe AEM: How to use static agent in CQ / WEM

While trying to publish the assets, I got the same error as mentioned here : How to export page with design and DAM assets

"Getting following error when i replicate any article : com.day.cq.replication.ReplicationException: Unable to replicate content with no transport handler. Check configuration."

Have anyone successfully used Static agent. Could you please let me know if there is anything more that needs to be done.

Regards,

Anand

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi Anand,

I have configured a static agent for my development machine and worked fine.

Although it's has been very well written in the article you followed but just to investigate further, could you please set the log level to DEBUG for your static replication agent and share complete stacktrace ?

Also would be helpful if you share Agent Setting configurations screenshot for both the tabs( Setting, Rules)

/Brijesh

Level 10

Did you check Page Exporter and created custom config node for assets?

The ideal way to expose Assets to third party is using Brand Portal and other similar solutions so that you have one source of truth rather than periodic dumping of assets based on your use case.

If you want to go with static agent route, then share the configs as Brijesh mentioned.