Expand my Community achievements bar.

July 31st AEM Gems Webinar: Elevate your AEM development to master the integration of private GitHub repositories within AEM Cloud Manager.

migration of jwt to oAuth

Level 7

Hi Team,

I have many projects in AEM Developer console which are using Adobe target API. I'm trying to migrate Adobe target API from JWT to oAuth server to server credentials. Once I have go inside one of the projects that is using adobe target and change the credentials into oAuth Server to Server then go to AEM and change the Adobe IMS Configuration into oAuthr sever to server.

Will this be impacted to all the projects in Developer Console which are using Adobe Target ?

What is the best practice to do 

Thanks in advance 

2 Replies

Community Advisor

I did recently for my project and its very straightforward and the steps that you need yo perform links are already there once you login on developer console and visit the project that has JWT configuration and need to migrated to oAuth.

Level 7

Hi @DPrakashRaj 

Do we need to do the migration in developer console , project to project or API used inside project wise ? I meant assume we have two projects that has used target API so then we need to do separately go inside project -> change the API credentials from JWT to oAuth  for each projects ?