Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Sign In on Web Viewer

Level 3

I've got entitlement running on the my apps in the Windows, iOS, and Android stores just fine but for some reason the sign-in doesn't work on the web viewer. Any ideas why? I can send dummy account info if you need.

6 Replies

Employee

Hi Zac,

Entitlement is supported on all platforms, so as long as your authentication works correct on Windows,iOS and Android, it should work just as fine on Web viewer.

- What error are you receiving ? Are you trying to access the web viewer using a proxy connection ?

- Do do have the same results across different browsers ?

Thanks,

Andrei

Employee

Also, make sure that you have updated your Desktop Web Viewer app instance in the portal since you enabled entitlement.

Level 3

This is the message I get on the Web Viewer:

Screenshot 2016-08-30 12.52.40.png

I also rechecked iOS, Android and Windows. iOS and Android worked fine, but now Windows isn't working (to be honest, I'm questioning whether I ever checked before now). Here is the message I get on the Windows App:

Screenshot 2016-08-30 12.55.41.png

I've checked the Web Viewer in Safari and Chrome.

Level 3

Any ideas what might be going on with this? I still can't login to Windows or the Web Viewer but it works fine in iOS and Android.

Employee

Is it possibly related to the network settings on your Mac? I see you are using VMWare Fusion on a Mac. Is that the same Mac that you are loading up the web viewer on in Safari? This is my best guess so far, as I haven't seen this with other customers.

Level 3

Yes it's the same. I actually haven't tried it on a computer outside of my work network. I'll give that a shot and get back to you.