Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session
SOLVED

DPS 2015 Note Taking in DPS

Level 2

Hey everyone not sure if anyone has done this yet but we are trying to add note taking functionality to our 2015 app.

We are trying to follow - http://www.adobe.com/devnet/digitalpublishingsuite/articles/simplified-note-taking-system-use-dps-fo...

However when we publish out the articles we see the option in the bottom right corner but when we tap it, it doesn't come up with the notes system.

Are we doing something wrong or will this method not work for 2015?

Thanks for your help

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

That note taking system was designed for the Digital Publishing Suite product. It hasn't been tested or updated to work with DPS 2015.

Neil

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

That note taking system was designed for the Digital Publishing Suite product. It hasn't been tested or updated to work with DPS 2015.

Neil

Level 2

Do you know if there is a comparable solution that works in 2015?

Level 3

Any chance of one in the works? This is huge for every learning company, I would think it is on some roadmap. Even maybe Ensemble working on something?

Level 3

Has anyone successfully deployed a note taking solution within an AEM Mobile app? Any assistance would be great!

Level 3

Hi BrobelDesign,

I have approached Ensemble on this very issue. I am right there with you. These really need notes function WORKING. Ensemble has shown me a notes option that looks very promising, as long as your collection is HTML based.

Julz

Level 3

Thanks Julz. I completely agree! If you get anywhere with this, please pass along any info you can provide.

Ian