Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Need help adding columns to a table in the Form Editor within AEM Adaptive Forms

Level 6

Can someone point me in the right direction of how to add columns to a table in AEM Adaptive Forms Editor (not Designer). I have accomplished this previously and maybe its a permission thing on my side but I was hoping someone on here could point me in the right direction. BTW, the tutorials say to right-click for the options, however, right-clicking is not giving me any Form Editor options, its giving me browser options options instead. I have tried Edge and Chrome just to be sure. Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

you need to select the heading row. Select the text of the header column

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee Advisor

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-learn/forms/creating-your-first-adaptive-...

This video shows you how to get the menu options 

Let me know if this works. if not we can be a web session

Level 6

Thank you for your response. I do not get the ellipsis option nor can I find where I would add columns anymore. This is just the strangest thing as I have made a table with more than two columns before. 

nowackem_0-1649365435221.png

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

you need to select the heading row. Select the text of the header column