Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Adaptive Form Table Pagination

Level 4

Hello,

I am working on an adaptive form that uses the Table component. There is a need to display 1 to 1000 rows at a time with each row containing fillable fields. I am noticing the form can become very slow once it reaches 50 rows. Is there an option in the table to add pagination (split every 50 rows into pages) for performance purposes?

Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

I think there was a fix for this 

can you please contact support?

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

I think there was a fix for this 

can you please contact support?

Employee Advisor

@techddx with 6.5 there was a new method of adding rows which was relatively faster but still 1000 rows on a single page(sounds tedious). Pagination doesn't exit for the AF table. A little while back we came up with an approach for large no. of rows if it was for data and not fields(https://forms.life/2019/06/03/datatables-in-adaptive-forms/)

Level 4

Hi @Mayank_Gandhi , thank you for the response.

The premise of the adaptive form is it can take in data similar to an excel spreadsheet. There can be 1 to many rows and data in each row will be captured in a data store. The adaptive form table suits this use case when there are low amount of records, but it is unfortunate there is no pagination for performance purposes.

I looked at your article about using Datatables and it may suit this use case as well. The sample package in the article no longer works however. Would it be possible to have it reuploaded as a reference? Thank you