Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Configuration changes in fragment not reflecting on the form

Level 2

Hi Team,

I am using AEM forms to capture user inputs. I am deploying the configuration updates on the fragment like the pattern (regular expression), max length, css changes on the fields. I can see that configuration changes which i did are present when viewed via CRX,  but it does not reflect on the page where the fragment is added.

It would be great if someone can share the resolution for the same.

Thanks,

Raghu 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@raghud1980 

The adaptive form fragment is inserted by reference in the adaptive form and is synchronized with the standalone adaptive form fragment. So when you're updating the adaptive form fragment configuration, the changes should reflect in all adaptive forms where the fragment is used, more info[0].

Can you check the following:

• Are the changes reflected in the standalone fragment?
  • If a Publish instance, please republish the updated adaptive form fragment.

[0] - https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-64/forms/adaptive-forms-basic-authoring/a... 

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

A quick check, to see if the fragments are not embedded in the Form.

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@raghud1980 

The adaptive form fragment is inserted by reference in the adaptive form and is synchronized with the standalone adaptive form fragment. So when you're updating the adaptive form fragment configuration, the changes should reflect in all adaptive forms where the fragment is used, more info[0].

Can you check the following:

• Are the changes reflected in the standalone fragment?
  • If a Publish instance, please republish the updated adaptive form fragment.

[0] - https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-64/forms/adaptive-forms-basic-authoring/a... 

Level 2

Re-publishing the adaptive form fragment helped resolve the issue. But do you know if there is any specific reason why it does not reflect, even though configuration is already present on both author and publish instance. I mean this should start reflecting once the latest configuration is deployed right. Please share your thoughts 

Employee Advisor

Haven't tried deploying the configuration changes as such, but it seems the properties were present in the repo but not published for this fragment. 

BTW, how are you making the configuration changes to a fragment?