Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

View All Users not redirecting

Level 1

We recently migrated to Service pack 12 AEM 6.5 version.

When i search for any user and click on view all users I'm unable to redirect to the page containing all the users list. if anyone faced similar issue kindly let me know.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Please share screenshot of the issue. Add yourself temporarily. to administrator group (if not already) and see if issue still exists. If not , there is an issue with your permission or try in incognito and use proper browsing.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee

Please check the permission of user you are logged in with . Your user should have permission to view all other users /home redirectory. If it doesn't have permissions it will not show other users

Level 1

The issue is the first time when i search and click on the options, its working fine and the users/assets are displayed after redirection. But if i go back and again search and click, its not working

Correct answer by
Employee

Please share screenshot of the issue. Add yourself temporarily. to administrator group (if not already) and see if issue still exists. If not , there is an issue with your permission or try in incognito and use proper browsing.

Level 1

Logged in with Admin role itself and tried.

Seems like its an issue from Adobe SP 12 upgrade issue. Raised a ticket to adobe on the same. Will update after the issue is fixed.