Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Workflow Template + Audience

Level 5

Hi All,

I created a workflow template which contained a query activity, pointing to a query audience.

I updated the rules within the audience in the audience section of the platform.

I would expect the updates to reflect in the workflow template (and workflows created from this template).

However, when I hover on the audience in the query activity it is showing the old rules. I have to delete the audience from the query activity and then reselect the audiece again for the updated rules to reflect in the workflow template.

Is this expected behavhior? I throught changes to audience filters should propogate down to any workflow/templates that use the audience automatically (without the need to "repoint" to the audience).

Thanks

David

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @davidh2892249,

This is an expected behavior. Also there's a note on the documentation about this. Pasting the same here.

SatheeskannaK_0-1619631780410.png

Thanks, SK

Thanks, Sathees

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @davidh2892249,

This is an expected behavior. Also there's a note on the documentation about this. Pasting the same here.

SatheeskannaK_0-1619631780410.png

Thanks, SK

Thanks, Sathees

Level 5
hi @SatheeskannaK. Thanks for the reply. This is good to know. Obviously different to pre-defined filters in Adobe Campaign Classic.