Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Users assigned to Child org unit can DELETE the profiles assigned to parent unit running the Workflow

Level 2

Hi,

Users assigned to Child org unit can not delete the profiles assigned to parent unit in the UI delete option. This is working as expected. However, same Users assigned to Child org unit can DELETE the profiles assigned to parent unit by running the Workflow. Is this a product bug?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi,

It doesn't look like it has been reported as a bug, so I'd suggest submitting a ticket to Campaign Support if you want to get it changed. It will need to be reviewed by Adobe's R&D team to determine if it's a bug or would be considered an enhancement.

Regards,

Craig

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi,

It doesn't look like it has been reported as a bug, so I'd suggest submitting a ticket to Campaign Support if you want to get it changed. It will need to be reviewed by Adobe's R&D team to determine if it's a bug or would be considered an enhancement.

Regards,

Craig