Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Sending Email Delivery to File Audience (ACS)

Level 5

Hi there,

I wish to send email deliveries to data that I don't want to store as profiles.

I have imported the data into a file type audience via worklow.

Now I have the file audience, how can I send a delivery to this?

I've tried via workflow (read audience --> email delivery) but it errors as the inbound data is not profile dimension as usual.

I assume this is something to do with the target mapping / target dimension set on the delivery template.

Can someone advise on the steps needed / configuration to support the sending of email deliveries to file audiences.

Thanks

David

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

In ACS mail sending is supposed to use a profile.

Sending to a temporary data loaded from a file is unfortunately not supported.

Even when using a target mapping or so, data needs to be linked with a profile in the database

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

In ACS mail sending is supposed to use a profile.

Sending to a temporary data loaded from a file is unfortunately not supported.

Even when using a target mapping or so, data needs to be linked with a profile in the database

Level 1
Hi Ramon. Just wanted to know how to link that data and or how to map to use targeting dimension linked to Targeting dimension? I also loaded file and saved the audience. Unfortunately, there is no targeting dimension attached for this audience and also that audience is not appearing in the query section as well. Can you help me on this? it