Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

Query element issue

Level 1

I have come across a problem to which I cannot find a solution. Problem goes like:

Say, I have a table named "Products" and we inserted data into table using file. We had unique data in file and data also gets inserted successfully but when I open my table from client data>> products table, I can visibly see duplicacy of records.

Surprisingly, If I try to query the table by using particular ID in query element:

it returns only "1" as Count

but shows me n-no of records when I preview same data in same query element

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

This then rather looks like some issue with a link definition on the table.

Count basically just executes a count on the table itself while view fetches the records including links/joins to other resources.

So you may need to check the link definition that it really just results in 1:1 results.

e.g. if you have "country" on the product table linked to "country" on a profile, then the row would be shown once for each profile assigned to that country

Level 1

Hello Ramon,

Thank You for replying. I checked on my links. My table is connected to three other tables using 0 and 1 cardinality simple link.

I understand that Count basically just executes a count on the table itself while view fetches the records including links/joins to other resources but when I try to access my table from navigation client data>> products, I can visibly see my duplicate records.

Also to explain more, I tried two things:

• I try to search (say ID 123456) in ACS>>client data>> products, It shows me n-no of records with same ID
  • But when I extract whole data of Products table in an excel file through workflow, and I search same ID in my excel, I get only 1 record.