Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Users receiviving a sequence of a welcome email even with a condition in the query

Level 2

Hello!

I built a welcome workflow and in the query I put a condition to send the email only to those who still have not received it, but two users receive the email every time the workflow runs (every 15 minutes). I would like help to understand why this is happening since the query has a condition and what would be the possibilities to resolve this case. 

I really appreciate any help you can provide. Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi @thaiskoliveiras1998 ,

Get the delivery code from the delivery and use an query activity to query your delivery logs based on the delivery code. Then use a deduplication activity to remove your address field to exclude such customers from main set.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Sujith kumar

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @thaiskoliveiras1998 ,

Try replacing the Query activity with Incremental query.

The Incremental query activity allows you to filter and extract a population of elements from the Adobe Campaign database. Each time this activity is executed, the results from the previous executions are excluded. This allows you to target only new elements.

Reference document

Community Advisor

@thaiskoliveiras1998, I would suggest using simple query activity to determine whether they have received the email or not before sending them a welcome email. Assume the welcome email name is DM123 exclusion will look like the below,

SatheeskannaK_0-1707415113288.png

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-standard/using/managing-processes-and-data/workflow...

Thanks, Sathees

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi @thaiskoliveiras1998 ,

Get the delivery code from the delivery and use an query activity to query your delivery logs based on the delivery code. Then use a deduplication activity to remove your address field to exclude such customers from main set.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Sujith kumar

Administrator

Hi @thaiskoliveiras1998,

Were you able to resolve this query with the help of the given solutions or do you still need more help here? Do let us know. In case the given solutions were helpful, then kindly choose the one that helped you the most as the 'Correct Reply'.
Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa