Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

preferredLanguage falls back to default value

Level 1

Hi All,

Apologies if this question was asked before but I could not find any entry related this issue.

In ACS, we have been using 11 languages and all the profiles that have been created by forms submissions (data coming through Azure) have correct preferredLanguage values so far. Recently we added another language to the forms (incl. default subscription form), however, in all tests that we performed, the preferredLanguage falls to default value (only for the new language, previous 11 ones still matches correctly). I'm not able to see the value coming from Azure but my colleagues checked and I was told that the value that are sent to ACS is correct.

I checked the data schemas for the campaigns and default subscription and everything looks fine. I added AC_Language fields and republished the events but didn't make any difference.

Could you share your ideas about the possible issues and how to solve it?

Thanks

Kind regards,

Karaca

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@karacatopbas, It should work if you use the appropriate language value sent from Azure as defined in the ACS. You can look at all possible language codes from the below location.

SatheeskannaK_0-1714099974980.png

Make sure you select "Display all schemas" and look for xtk:common

SatheeskannaK_1-1714100029077.png

Thanks, Sathees

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@karacatopbas, It should work if you use the appropriate language value sent from Azure as defined in the ACS. You can look at all possible language codes from the below location.

SatheeskannaK_0-1714099974980.png

Make sure you select "Display all schemas" and look for xtk:common

SatheeskannaK_1-1714100029077.png

Thanks, Sathees

Level 1

Dear @SatheeskannaK,

Thanks for your reply, I've shared the data schema (xtk:common) with my colleagues along with your comment and they will re-check the language value.

Kind regards,

Karaca