Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Schedule a workflow to start on the first weekday of the month

Level 1

Hey there Community members,

Regarding the scheduler activity in Adobe Campaign Standard, I wanted to confirm if it is possible to set it to run on the first weekday of every month. Meaning, for example, if the 1st is on a Saturday, it will run on the next Monday (the 3rd). 

Thank you in advance.

Best,

Carolina

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Got it. In this case, you will have to run with weekly frequency by selecting Monday - Friday and using the test activity to determine the weekday.

Thanks, Sathees

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi Carolina, You can have a test activity after the scheduler to check the weekday. Take a look at this thread to get started on this.

Thanks, Sathees

Level 1

Hi SatheeskannaK,

Thanks for the quick feedback. With this solution, how would you set the scheduler activity, prior the test one? Since I only want to send this email delivery once per month, on the first weekday of the month.

Thanks,

Carolina

Community Advisor

I realized that you don't need a test activity in this scenario. Looks like the scheduler activity has the feature that you need.

SatheeskannaK_0-1717600345811.png

Thanks, Sathees

Level 1

That option restricts us to a specific day of the week when we want to define it as the first day of the month, whether it's a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday or Friday.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Got it. In this case, you will have to run with weekly frequency by selecting Monday - Friday and using the test activity to determine the weekday.

Thanks, Sathees