Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Inaccurate Record Count

Level 6

Hi all,

I'm hoping someone can enlighten me as to why our ACS instance might produce inaccurate 'total' records.

We've experience this in reporting, and other areas of ACS but this particular problem is occurring within our Services section.

I was under the impression I could go into a service, and the overall number stated above the records was the total number of records subscribed to that service. Not so. I noticed when I ran a query to export these records the result was around half that number.

As a result I went into the service and clicked 'Load more' until it reached the end of the records. That number matched my query. So my question is, what is the second number referring to? Why is only pulling half of the 'total' as is there anyway I can reset this number, so it matches the number of active records that the system actually pulls?

imaccurate-count.jpg

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Have you raised a ticket with Adobe support yet..

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 4

This is very strange. Can you check on what numbers you see when you go to the Service Summary reports by clicking the graph icon on top right corner? You may have to raise a ticket with Adobe to reset this number.

Level 6

When I click on the service summary report it tells me:

Number subscribed to date

6.23 k

This aligns with the false number on the previous screen unfortunately.

Correct answer by
Level 4

Have you raised a ticket with Adobe support yet..