Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

How do I batch delete profiles in Campaign Standard?

Level 1

I uploaded a large set of dummy profile data into Campaign, just to see how the import process worked. Now that I've successfully imported the profile data, I want to delete it. It looks like the "Update Data" workflow activity is the right tool to do that, but I wasn't able to figure out how to do it from the Campaign Standard documentation. Can someone walk me through it?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hello ,

You can probably pull all the profiles through a query activity with a condition like email IS NOT EMPTY which will pull all the records . Feed this transition to the update activity with operation type as DELETE .

This would delete all the records fetched from the query.

Regards,

Adhiyan

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi,

You can use the DELETE option in Update Data activity

1299318_pastedImage_0.png

Level 1

I know that the "Delete" operation type exists, but how do I use it in a complete workflow?

Correct answer by
Employee

Hello ,

You can probably pull all the profiles through a query activity with a condition like email IS NOT EMPTY which will pull all the records . Feed this transition to the update activity with operation type as DELETE .

This would delete all the records fetched from the query.

Regards,

Adhiyan