Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Issue with Duplicate Deliveries being created

Level 1

I have a delivery activity within a workflow that continues to create duplicate deliveries.  The workflow remains "stuck" at the delivery activity, creating a new/duplicated delivery every 1 minute.  The workflow remains in a 'Started' state, and will not move past the delivery activity.   All of the deliveries created remain in the 'Personalization in progress' status.   I would expect for the workflow to create just ONE delivery, then move on to the next activity.  

Duplicate Deliveries Created

1323136_pastedImage_1.png

Audit Log

1323143_pastedImage_3.png

Any suggestions are appreciated!

Regards,

Elizabeth

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Elizabeth,

Usually this message 'Activity delivery: transition 'Done'; the target activity is not specified' is a warning message, even though it is always better to add an End activity and connect it to the arrow transition outcoming from delivery activity. Otherwise unselect the generate outcoming transition in the delivery activity property of the workflow.

So please correct it to be sure.

Then automatic resuming workflow for delivery is often due to error in delivery itself (it is my usual case, most of all in complex cases of personalisation). Please may you confirm that the delivery logs are all fine ?

If all is fine from delivery logs, I don't see how to help, sorry.
Again, in case of urgent matter for shooting the delivery, please raise a ticket to support.

Regards
JS

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 10

Hi Elizabeth,

You should stop the workflow and check:

Delivery parameters Recipients section, by ckicking on the delivery activity from the workflow:

1323264_pastedImage_0.png

In case of you choose to target your recipients directly in your delivery / delivery template, please check that you have defined the targeted population in the To field (can be undefined only if 1st or 3rd checkboxes are selected).

If all your checks are fine, then please you should submit a ticket on Adobe Campaign support extranet site.

Regards
J-Serge

Level 1

J-Serge,

Thank you for the reply. Yes, I have checked those settings, and they are already as you have shown.  

Thanks,

Elizabeth

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Elizabeth,

Usually this message 'Activity delivery: transition 'Done'; the target activity is not specified' is a warning message, even though it is always better to add an End activity and connect it to the arrow transition outcoming from delivery activity. Otherwise unselect the generate outcoming transition in the delivery activity property of the workflow.

So please correct it to be sure.

Then automatic resuming workflow for delivery is often due to error in delivery itself (it is my usual case, most of all in complex cases of personalisation). Please may you confirm that the delivery logs are all fine ?

If all is fine from delivery logs, I don't see how to help, sorry.
Again, in case of urgent matter for shooting the delivery, please raise a ticket to support.

Regards
JS