Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Slow performance of Campaign Standard

Level 2

Hello, I using a client's Campaign Standard. It runs extremely slow especially when trying query profiles, preview queries, searching for a specific profile and even running workflow. Literally, as I write this it is taking over 5 min for the "targeting" to come up in a query I am trying to edit. Is there anything I should or could do on my workstation side to speed up performance?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@AndrewJo5 Editing query activity should not take a long time. Check with your colleagues to see if they see a similar issue. If the query takes a considerably long time to run to pull the data and eventually workflow takes longer than usual then there would be a performance issue. That's the case then open a support ticket to figure out what's going on.

Thanks, Sathees

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@AndrewJo5 Editing query activity should not take a long time. Check with your colleagues to see if they see a similar issue. If the query takes a considerably long time to run to pull the data and eventually workflow takes longer than usual then there would be a performance issue. That's the case then open a support ticket to figure out what's going on.

Thanks, Sathees