Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Formula to add in HTML for date "today plus 30d"

Level 1

Hi, I want to add a date in my HTML: not today but "today plus 30d". Anyone able to tell me the formula to add into the HTML? Many thanks!!!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi Florian,

I suggest transforming the date value as additional data/enrichment before putting it in the email html by referencing additional data. You can do this by using the expression: AddDays(GetDate(),30), if you want it to be exactly one month later, then you can just use AddMonths(GetDate(),1).

Cheers,

Jamal

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi Florian,

I suggest transforming the date value as additional data/enrichment before putting it in the email html by referencing additional data. You can do this by using the expression: AddDays(GetDate(),30), if you want it to be exactly one month later, then you can just use AddMonths(GetDate(),1).

Cheers,

Jamal

Employee Advisor

You can do it either using an enrichment as recommended above or else using a JavaScript content block.

Within the content block you also can format the date in the desired format easily