Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

eDM not sending out when changed sender email (Brand)

Level 1

The company has a template for brand A. Checked the history there was an eDM sent by sender "brandA.com.hk" successfully two months ago.

I have directly copy that template to fill in new information and target to send, however, no one within the query received this email.

I have tried 3 sender email-address (Brand) , 2 succeeded, 

brandA.com.hk << no one received email, no error msg pop up

brandB.com.hk << received email successfully

brandC.com.hk << received email successfully

Is there any solution or where I can look for investigation?

rachaelTsang_0-1668079013809.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @rachaelTsang ,

From your screenshot, I believe this query is regarding Campaign Standard.

Nevertheless, if you say you see no errors for the concerned brand "brandA.com.hk" but no deliveries were sent I believe in 'Sending Logs' of deliveries you would see the status 'Pending' for all. is it?
If so, the issue can be due to IPAffinty too, so can you check if the 'Typology' you used to send email delivery (Deliveryt>Properties) was the same for brandA, brandB & brandC. If for brandA you used a different Typology, check the 'IpAffinty' mentioned in that typology (screenshot) and confirm if this affinity is being used in your campaign server or was removed/changed recently. You can reach out to Adobe Support via the link to verify this information of the IPAffinty change.

P.S. if you found the IP Afiinty field is empty (blank) it means it's routing to 'default' affinity from the serverConf.xml file, this is fine.

-To check Typologies: Administration > Channels > Typologies menu

_Shubham_Goyal__0-1668138140154.png

Br,

Shubham 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi Rachael,

Have you checked the delivery logs or the MTA logs at the time of the sending to see if any errors have been produced?

Regards,

Craig

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @rachaelTsang ,

From your screenshot, I believe this query is regarding Campaign Standard.

Nevertheless, if you say you see no errors for the concerned brand "brandA.com.hk" but no deliveries were sent I believe in 'Sending Logs' of deliveries you would see the status 'Pending' for all. is it?
If so, the issue can be due to IPAffinty too, so can you check if the 'Typology' you used to send email delivery (Deliveryt>Properties) was the same for brandA, brandB & brandC. If for brandA you used a different Typology, check the 'IpAffinty' mentioned in that typology (screenshot) and confirm if this affinity is being used in your campaign server or was removed/changed recently. You can reach out to Adobe Support via the link to verify this information of the IPAffinty change.

P.S. if you found the IP Afiinty field is empty (blank) it means it's routing to 'default' affinity from the serverConf.xml file, this is fine.

-To check Typologies: Administration > Channels > Typologies menu

_Shubham_Goyal__0-1668138140154.png

Br,

Shubham