Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

Delivery InnApp based on their campaign profile not working

Level 3

Hi Community,

I would appreciate if someone could help me with InApp delivery.

We have a profile with a "Mobile App Subscription"

LAR1985_0-1709118871896.png

We have created a InApp delivery the type "Target users based on their campaign profile (InAppProfile)".We choose in the query our profile with mobile App Subscriptions. We execute and in the sending log the "Status" is "Send" and in the field "Address", we can see the same value than the "Experience cloud ID".It is also included in touchpoints of the profile but it is never shown in the App.

To check it, we have also created InApp delivery of the type "Target users based on their mobile profile (InApp)". We choose in the query to filter by  "Experiencie cloud id" field of the mobile subscription of the profile of the previous example. In this case, the app works and showed the InApp. It has be added in the touchpoints of the profile so I understand than the link of the mobile subscription with the profile is working. 

I don't see any difference between both examples. The two are recorded in the profile log as send with the same address. What can I check to find the problem? Why does one work and the other one don't?

Thanks for the help

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies