Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!
SOLVED

Technical workflow "Mobile Profile Sync" stopped

Level 3

Hi Community,

I have a question, I expect you can help me. We have reviewed the technical workflows and we have seen that "Mobile Profile Sync" workflow is stopped from several months. What is it used for? Should we execute again? 

We are having a problem that the InApp Channel base in marketing profile is not working, can it be related?

Thanks  

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Lar,

I don't recognize that technical workflow, and I do not see anything documented on it (though it could be that the workflow was renamed at some point).

I would recommend checking your Stage environment to see if the workflow is running there. If it is, and your inApp Channel is working, then I would say that it's safe to be enabled.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Lar,

I don't recognize that technical workflow, and I do not see anything documented on it (though it could be that the workflow was renamed at some point).

I would recommend checking your Stage environment to see if the workflow is running there. If it is, and your inApp Channel is working, then I would say that it's safe to be enabled.