Expand my Community achievements bar.

We are excited to introduce our latest innovation to enhance the Adobe Campaign user experience — the Adobe Campaign v8 Web User Interface!

Landing page not being associated with subscription service

Level 1

hi, i´ve run into a tricky issue, on a subscirption service i have associated a landing page for subscription and unsubscription, when the unsub link is inserted in an email pointing to this service i would expect to be directed to that specific landing page, which happens ok (url is correct, unsub cta is for the correct service etc), but the html is from a totally different unsubscription page. Testing the landing page with a profile delivers the expected results. And access from public url is also OK. But as soon as i link the service from unsub link in email i get to this landing page that has the correct url and service linked, but with different html layout, any ideas why this is happening? is there some caching invalidation job that has failed or something?   

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Community Advisor

@SebastianEd There shouldn't be any caching issue. What do you see when you test the landing page using the test option?

SatheeskannaK_0-1718984101351.png

Thanks, Sathees